1. The Advertising Policies apply to all ads and commercial content served by or purchased through EMG Network.
2. Advertisers are responsible for understanding and complying with all applicable laws and regulations. Failure to comply may result in a variety of consequences, including the cancellation of campaign.
3. We do not use sensitive personal data for ad targeting.
4. We reserve the right to reject, approve or remove any ad for any reason, in our sole discretion, including ads that negatively affect our relationship with publishers/websites and their users or that promote content, services, or activities, contrary to our competitive position, interests, or advertising philosophy.
5. For policies that require prior written permission, EMG Network may grant these permissions.
6. These policies are subject to change at any time without notice.
1. Ads must not constitute, facilitate, or promote illegal products, services or activities.
2. Ads must not promote the sale or use of the following:
a. Illegal, prescription, or recreational drugs;
b. Tobacco products and related paraphernalia;
c. Unsafe supplements, as determined by EMG Network in its sole discretion;
d. Weapons, ammunition, or explosives; or
e. Adult products or services (except for ads for family planning and contraception).
3. Additionally, ads must not contain any of the following:
a. Content that infringes upon or violates the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, or other personal or proprietary rights.
b. Adult content. This includes nudity, depictions of people in explicit or suggestive positions, or activities that are overly suggestive or sexually provocative.
c. Shocking, sensational, disrespectful, or excessively violent content.
d. Content that asserts or implies personal attributes. This includes direct or indirect assertions or implications about a person’s race, ethnic origin, religion, beliefs, age, sexual orientation or practices, gender identity, disability, medical condition (including physical or mental health), financial status, membership in a trade union, criminal record, or name.
e. Deceptive, false, or misleading content, including deceptive claims, offers, or business practices.
f. Content that exploits controversial political or social issues for commercial purposes.
g. Non-functional landing pages. This includes landing pages that interfere with a person’s ability to navigate away from the page.
h. Spyware, malware, or any software that results in an unexpected or deceptive experience. This includes links to sites containing these products.
1. Alcohol: Ads that promote or reference alcohol must comply with all applicable local laws, required or established industry codes, guidelines, licenses and approvals.
2. Dating: Ads for online dating services are only allowed with prior written permission.
3. Online real money gambling/games of skill: Ads that promote or facilitate online real money gambling, real money games of skill or real money lotteries, including online real money casino, sports books, bingo, or poker, are only allowed with prior written permission.
4. State lotteries: Lotteries run by government entities may advertise on EMG Network, provided the ads are targeted in accordance with applicable law in the jurisdiction in which the ads will be displayed and only target users in the jurisdiction in which the lottery is available.
5. Online pharmacies: Ads for online and offline pharmacies are only permitted with prior written permission.
6. Subscription services: Ads for subscription services, or that promote products or services that include negative options, automatic renewal, free-to-pay conversion billing products, or mobile marketing are are only permitted with prior written permission.