We are always looking for premium publishers to join EMG Network, however we thoroughly review all publisher applications.
By having strict publisher eligibility standards we can attract premium advertisers, which in turn provides publishers high-quality, visually appealing and relevant advertising.
To be considered as a publisher, eligibility includes:
- must have own top-level domain for website, blog, aplllication, etc. like sitename.com or blogname.com (we dont accept blogspot.com or wordpress.com site URLs)
- must be actively creating rich and highly engaging content
- have no Stacked Ads on any page
- able to give EMG Network at least 1 ad zone for EMG Ad Exchange (2 is our preference)
- preference is given to sites able to hard code implementation of EMG Prime Code to the site
At EMG we are committed to providing a brand safe environment for all of our advertisers. We have a range of ways that we look to ensure the safety and quality of our media buying and these are outlined below.
Manual site vetting is very much at the heart of what we do and each of the sites we work with have been manually vetted for their quality to make sure they meet with our strict terms and conditions around inventory quality. We make sure that all available means are deployed to prevent ads from being displayed on unsafe publishers.
TAKE DOWN POLICY
EMG Network wants to ensure the highest quality network for all partner advertisers and publishers. In this respect EMG Network will takedown all ads from publisher with a inappropriate content within two working days of written notification.
We are firm about protecting our advertisers and brands.
EMG Network will NOT partner with any publisher and their media/websites/application etc. that includes this type of content:
- Hate speech (including content that incites hatred or promotes violence against individuals or groups based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, or sexual orientation/gender identity), harassment, bullying, or similar content that advocates harm against an individual or group
- Violent content
- Excessive profanity
- Hacking/cracking content
- Adult entertainment
- Sexually explicit content
- Illegal gambling, sweepstakes or contests
- Content regarding programs which compensate users for clicking ads or offers, performing searches, surfing websites or reading emails
- Any other content that is illegal, promotes illegal activity or infringes on the legal rights of others